BlogMay 14, 2018 by Aethyna Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Review
The One-Winged Angel Sephiroth Descends Upon Final Fantasy Brave ExviusExpect lots of exciting Final Fantasy VII-tied-in events, quests and more!
Beginning today, Sephiroth, the legendary antagonist of Final Fantasy VII, comes to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius alongside new Final Fantasy VII events, quests and more during the month of May.
Details of the limited-time content include:
• New “Step-up” Banner – Sephiroth joins Final Fantasy Brave Exvius characters Lila, Shylt and Mim, in the new Step-up Banner. Each summon, or “step,” performed on this character banner will reward players with special rewards such as Trust Moogles and Summon Tickets, or guaranteed 5-star base units. Completing all steps on the banner will guarantee players one of the featured 5-star base characters for this event, including Sephiroth.
• Nibelheim King Mog Event - This new event challenges players to take on Yin & Yang and other familiar monsters from Final Fantasy VII as they collect currency to exchange for weapons, abilities, and other rewards.
• Expert Exploration Quest - Starting May 18, a Final Fantasy VII-themed quest sends players to Mt. Nibel to defeat the challenging Materia Keeper boss.
• Special Login Bonus - Additional daily rewards on top of normal daily login bonuses await players starting today.
• Special Bundle Pack – New bundles will be added to commemorate the addition of Sephiroth, which will include Trust Moogles, 4-star Guaranteed Summon Tickets, abilities, and other items.
• Other In-game Campaigns – Various campaigns for beginners and veterans alike will run alongside the new collaboration event, including a half-off stamina campaign and increased rates to receive bonus EXP when enhancing units.
To celebrate Sephiroth’s arrival to Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a number of Final Fantasy VII promotions and contests also begin today:
• Final Fantasy VII Mementos Social Contest - Players can share their fondest memories of Final Fantasy VII on the official Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Facebook and Twitter for the chance to win a Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Play Arts - KAI- Sephiroth figure, Final Fantasy VII soundtrack, and other prizes. Additionally, players may share and like these social content posts to earn in-game rewards including NRG potions, expansion tickets, Lapis and more.
• Final Fantasy VII Mobile and Soundtrack Discount - The original Final Fantasy VII game on Google Play™ for Android® devices and the Apple App Store® for iPhone® and iPad®, as well as the Final Fantasy VII (iTunes® and Google Play) and Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (iTunes and Google Play) soundtracks are discounted up to 30% off their original prices.