BlogJun 28, 2018 by Aethyna
Mayhem Combat, An Intense Arena Fighting Game From Vivid Games, Debuts On iOS DevicesThe developer behind a critically acclaimed Real Boxing releases a new free-to-play title on iOS, with Android version to follow soon.
Mayhem Combat, a complex arena fighting game from a Polish developer Vivid Games, has emerged from the soft launch phase and is officially released worldwide today on the AppStore. The time has come to unleash your inner fury and fight for urban domination in one of the best real-time multiplayer PVP games. Android users can also warm up for battle, as the Android release will follow in the coming weeks!
In addition, Vivid Games has prepared a one-of-a-kind contest for all the players to celebrate the iOS launch. Whoever stays at the top of the ranking by 5th July 23.59 GMT (21:59 CEST) will be granted a $1000 dollar prize! All of the best fighters will be rewarded, as the top 100 players will receive boxes with gold and cards.
Mayhem Combat is a fresh and exciting take on the fighting genre by Vivid Games studio. With Real Boxing being a one-of-a-kind 3D fighting simulation, Mayhem Combat pushes for something even more powerful and intense, being the only mobile fighter with platforming arena movement, including interactive environment elements.
Players will find themselves in a 1v1, free-for-all, 3-character tag battle scenarios or Battle Royale-like mode for 10 players. The goal is to outplay and smash their opponents while wielding crazy, powerful weapons and using platforming skills to navigate interactive stages.
Mayhem Combat game features:
• A raucous single-player experience, full of battles to complete and tough bosses to defeat.
• An outstanding online experience: real-time multiplayer modes, weekly tournaments, prizes and leaderboards
• A diverse cast of 12 characters, each with their unique fighting style
• 12 interactive stages, full of deadly hazards, surprises, and items to pick up
• Leveling system for characters and weapons – over 150 skills, abilities, and weapons to collect and craft
• Unique, wacky and cartoony art direction, powered by Unreal Engine 4 technology
Designed to be easy to pick up, Mayhem Combat allows you to have a good time casually playing with friends but sports enough depth to satisfy competitive players who want to challenge other contenders from all over the globe. The game available for free via AppStore with optional in-app purchases.