BlogApr 11, 2018 by Aethyna
League Of Angels – Paradise Land: New Content Update and Game Improvements Have ArrivedA new game mode, 14 new hero upgrade levels and tons of game optimizations await you in League Of Angels – Paradise Land!
The visually stunning 3D mobile RPG game League of Angels – Paradise Land, from the award-winning League of Angels series, is treating its players with a massive brand new content update starting today.
Brand New Content
A new game mode “Expedition” has been added to bring even more diversity to the gameplay. In Expedition mode 6 Realms are waiting to be explored, each of which comes with its own level requirement before it can be accessed by the player.
Players complete the challenge of the realm in order to access the expedition before they can dispatch their heroes to explore the mysterious realms and earn valuable resources. They can also earn Hero Shards for the dispatched hero during a daily Expedition at several fixed times.
After their Purity rank reaches level 6, warriors can refine their Legendary Magistone quality to Mythic, which will not only boost its quality but also activate and level up the Magistone Skill. Moreover, all the treasure hunters out there will find that a new challenge is waiting for them: The legendary Thunderblade is waiting to be discovered by the bravest of warriors.
Adjustments to Heroes
Players will also discover that they can now improve their brave band of heroes even further, utilizing 14 new Hero Upgrade levels. Some of the heroes have also seen some adjustments:
• Admiral: Starting Rage Skill DMG increased from 75% to 84%, +11 DMG increased to 114%
• Wind Dancer: Ultimate Skill auto target is changed to single target in the rear row of the same column, not affected by Taunt or Protect. DMG decreased from 1000% to 900%
Upgraded Features and General Improvements
On top of all the new content and tweaks many additional adjustments and improvements have been made to increase the quality of life and enhance the gameplay experience for League of Angels – Paradise Land players:
• From now on, the requirements to unlock the Equipment Refining Stone in the Labyrinth have been lowered, to allow for a smoother game experience
• The procedure to challenge the Guild Dungeon has been optimized
• Cybercore and Light Envoy added to Mystery Recruits
• Adjusted digit size for CRIT display
• Auto-refresh added to Shop
• Improved Victory panel letter display
• Improved Formation Recommendation
• Improved effects of combat buffs
• Improved EX-Rage Skill triggers
League of Angels – Paradise Land is a fantasy turn-based RPG with beautiful graphics and procedurally-generated levels created by a senior art director who worked on GTA5. The game features a new dual-resource combat system that incorporates Roguelike and MOBA elements resulting in a truly unique and innovative RPG in the LoA universe.