BlogOct 10, 2018 by Aethyna
GRIP: Combat Racing to Set Pulses Pounding with Soundtrack Featuring Hospital RecordsFeaturing 24 drum & bass tracks licensed from the likes of Hospital Records for GRIP: Combat Racing – the highly-anticipated spiritual successor to Rollcage is hurtling to retail on 6th Nov.
Wired Productions Ltd., a leading independent video games publisher, and developer Caged Element Inc. are honored to announce the London-based independent record label, Hospital Records have, among others, provided a sensational selection of licensed drum & bass tracks for GRIP: Combat Racing – the staggeringly-fast, futuristic arcade combat racer.
Adding a clutch of carnal drum & bass tracks to a now 24-strong line-up for GRIP: Combat Racing, Hospital Records will provide the following 11 tracks to help usher players through each of the game’s gravity-defying courses:
● Battery x Makoto “Submerge” - Written, arranged and produced by Craig James, Douglas Ramsay and Makoto Shimizu
● Krakota x Urbandawn “Coyote” - Written, arranged and produced by Sebastian Inwood and Felipe Wrechiski
● Inja x Pete Cannon “War Games (Instrumental)” - Written by Gareth Hue and Peter Buchanan
● Krakota “Citadels” - Written, arranged and produced by Sebastian Inwood
● P.Y “Riding The Void” - Written, arranged and produced by Carlos Lima, Spoken word by Tom Kelsey
● P.Y “Midnight Blue” - Written, arranged and produced by Carlos Lima
● Royalston “Diorama” - Written, arranged and produced by Dylan Martin
● Rawtekk “Restless” - Written by Stefan Westphal and Christine Westphal, Arranged and produced by Stefan Westphal and Christine Westphal, Vocals by Christine Westphal
● Whiney “Sunday Grunge” - Written, arranged and produced by William Hine
● Whiney “Talisman”- Written, arranged and produced by William Hine
● Lynx “Clap Track” - Written, arranged and produced by Steve Nobes
Megan Bean, Head of Business Affairs & Sync, Hospital Records said: “We’re excited to have our producers featured on the awesome new GRIP: Combat Racing game.”
“We're super excited to have Hospital Records on board, bringing their industry-leading line-up to GRIP: Combat Racing and joining forces with the rest of our great soundtrack roster,” said Chris Mallinson, Game Director for GRIP: Combat Racing. “We think players will love pumping the huge tunes we’ve got in the game.”
Hospital Records’ tracks join the following great music already included in game:
● Entita “Can’t Wait”
● Full Kontakt “Cyborg”
● Full Kontakt “BlackOut”
● Full Kontakt “Clock Watch”
● Full Kontakt “Power Train”
● Full Kontact “The Creeper”
● Imperium “Cerbera”
● Kevin Green Lee “GRIP”
● Mart-E “Boost Empire”
● Pragmatic “Going Down”
● Revaux “Solidify”
● Silence Groove “Reconnect”
● Xtigma “Crash City”
Players looking to enjoy even more from the game’s soundtrack will be pleased to learn that the Collector’s Edition features the original soundtrack on Double Vinyl, CD and MP3 Download. Available from shop.wiredproductions.com this collector’s edition is extremely limited with only 500 numbered units being produced and only 300 being made available for general sale.
The exclusive GRIP: Combat Racing Collector’s Edition includes:
● GRIP: Combat Racing – Generous to a fault
● Double Vinyl + CD Soundtrack + MP3 Download key – Sound’s amazing
● 3 x 12” double-sided art prints – Art attack
● Game Manual & Lorebook – Spelling it out for you
● GRIP USB Drive - In the shape of a GRIP car!
● Pre-order exclusive DLC (Nyvoss Hex Paint Kit, Vortex Rims and Vehicle Decals) – Nice!
● GRIP Sick Bag – Blow chunks off cars and into this handy puke pouch if you get dizzy
● Vehicle Decals – Personalise your own ride!
● Numbered card of authenticity – Because you’re worth it
GRIP: Combat Racing offers players a uniquely competitive experience, testing their reflexes to the limit as they accelerate towards the finish line at over 767 mph. Those wishing to take their highly-tuned skills into the PvP sphere can enjoy:
● Split-screen competitive play in both 'Race' and 'Arena' modes
● 10 Player online multiplayer with full lobby and matchmaking support
● Full tournament building support allowing racers to combine race modes and arenas to build bespoke playlists and competitions with friends
● Online leaderboards for 'Carkour' and 'Race' modes