BlogOct 1, 2021 by Aethyna Bonfire Peaks Review
Ascend to Puzzling New Heights, Bonfire Peaks Is Available Now!Check it out on Steam now!
Bonfire Peaks, the first publishing project from Draknek & Friends (A Monster’s Expedition, Cosmic Express), is now available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Steam, the Epic Games Store, and itch.io! After three years in development, players can expect a master class in puzzle design brought to life through beautiful voxel artwork and an atmospheric soundtrack.
Created by Pipe Push Paradise and Hiding Spot developer Corey Martin, co-designed with Alan Hazelden, and with art by Mari Khaleghi and Zach Soares; Bonfire Peaks is a game about closure, and how to move forward when you leave everything you once valued behind.
“I'm so happy that Bonfire Peaks is going to be out in the world. Take your time exploring our lovely little voxel art puzzle island, we put a lot of care into it.” - Corey Martin, Game Director
Bonfire Peaks is available now on PS4/PS5, Steam, & Nintendo Switch for $19.99 USD
- Easy-to-learn, hard-to-master puzzles that populate the peak.
- A cerebral experience in elegant level design.
- Fiendishly difficult levels scattered around an atmospheric overworld. If you get stuck? You can revisit levels later!
- A feast for the eyes: Sokoban mechanics rendered with vibrant, lush voxel art.
- A serene and atmospheric soundtrack to chill your brain while you take on mind-bending puzzles.
- Draknek & Friends promise a challenging experience for puzzlers everywhere!